The following links contain more information on the topic of this entry. Although we have reviewed these links, we do not certify the accuracy of information, nor endorse points of view that may be expressed.
External links have not been added to this entry.
- Abraham Lincoln
- Army of Northern Virginia
- Braxton Bragg
- General Orders, No. 23 (CSA)
- Joseph E. Johnston
- Message from Jefferson Davis Appointing Joseph E. Johnston to Command of the Army of Tennessee
- Message from Jefferson Davis Instructing Leonidas Polk to Join Forces with Joseph E. Johnston in Georgia
- Message from Jefferson Davis Relieving William J. Hardee from Duty with the Army of Tennessee
- Message from Jefferson Davis to Hood, Hardee, and Stewart Regarding Hood's Appointment as Commander of the Army of Tennessee
- Message from Joseph E. Johnston Reacting to Orders to Transfer Command of the Army of Tennessee to John Bell Hood
- Message to Jefferson Davis from Hood, Hardee, and Stewart Regarding Hood's Appointment as Commander of Army of Tennessee
- Mexican-American War
- P.G.T. Beauregard
- Robert E. Lee
- Ulysses S. Grant
This entry has not been associated with any topics.